Great for photo shoots, videos, live events, drawing attention to your product/service.
The body is the best canvas. It's really quite amazing how captivating body-painting can be. It also easily draws crowds and generates interest from the audience. I use a variety of high-pigment paints designed especially for the skin. They are 100% washable, and last throughout the night.
The length of time it takes to apply the body paint can range anywhere from 1 to 4+ hours, depending on how many people I am painting and how complex the imagery is.
The first step in the process is for me to find out more about what you, and what you have in mind. Click the link below, and fill in the specifics of what you'd like created. I'll follow up with a quote that is tailored completely to you.
How does this work?
Neck / Collar bone
Chest / Back
Arms / Legs
Request your free quote!
What does the price include?
The price includes all art materials needed:
(body paint, brushes, drop sheets, and drop cloths, etc.)
What kind of paint do I use on skin?
This paint I use is specially formulated for the skin and is very safe. It rinses off with warm water and soap.
Here's How it Works:
1. The first step in getting your body art created is completing the Discovery survey here: Body Art
2. I will contact you with a personalized quote based on the information you included.
3. We will set up a Skype call or phone call, where we'll talk about your vision for your body. You can send me photos of specific things you'd like created after this call.
4. We will decide on a body paint date based on your needs, and when you'd like me to secure the date, you can send the security deposit via e-transfer to the following email address: . I will send you an invoice of the %50 payment for your business records. Once my work with you is completed, I send a complete invoice with PAID IN FULL indicated.
5. I will arrive at the location we agreed upon with my materials, and get started! I'll stay for the duration of time that we agreed upon during our initial conversation.
6. When I am finished painting the area(s) of your choice, you can take a look in the mirror. Once you're satisfied, we'll do the remainder of the cost. If you're comfortable with it, I'd love to snap a couple photos of the finished art for my portfolio.
Good To Know:
For photoshoots: It would be a very good idea to have another person there devoted to the photographic side of things. There are so many parts of the process that are nice to document! Your photographer can capture these.
As I own a camera, some photography can be arranged. Pricing would be additional to the body paint, and whether or not I can do this depends on the duration and location of our shoot. Email me and let's discuss ideas!
All fees include HST at 13%.