The piece is created with acrylic paint and gloss media on a gallery-frame canvas.
The colours in your wedding party are used throughout the painting.
After the big day, I add the finishing details to your painting, and it is delivered to you ready-to-hang.
Your Painted Vows
When I capture your big day in paint, it comes to life both on the canvas and in the eyes of the guests. This unique addition to the entertainment will live in the minds of your loved ones long after your special day. And you will be left with a timeless work of art that immortalizes that incredible moment when you take your vows.
Invite the creation of a stand-out showcase piece, by booking me to paint live on your special day!
Please inquire at email@example.com to determine availability, and discuss details like wedding colours, and more.
To have your engagement photo painted prior to, please see your custom art options here.
You can have your finished painting unveiled at your event!
Live Wedding Art
I will arrive in advance of the wedding start-time to set-up my canvas, easels and paints, and be on-site painting for the duration your event.
The price includes your Live Painted Wedding piece, which will be available for pickup just 1 week after the ceremony, ready-to-hang!
I look forward to sealing your vows in paint!
Here's How it Works:
1. The first step in booking me for your wedding is completing the Discovery survey here: Painted Vows
2. I will contact you with a personalized quote based on the information you included.
3. We will set up a Skype call or phone call, where we'll talk about your vision for your piece, and details around your ceremony and reception. You can send me photos of colours, and related things after this.
4. Once we finalize all of the details, and you are ready to secure your date in my calendar, you can send the security deposit via e-transfer to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will send you an invoice of the %50 payment for your business records.
5. It's the day of the event. I've communicated with the wedding planner, or person of your choice ahead of time to arrange the technical details. I paint live during the ceremony and reception, and take the painting home to add finishing touches and sealing glazes.
5. Artwork is then completed within 2-3 weeks of the ceremony. You will be able to review a photo of the piece and suggest revisions, if needed.
6. When you are happy with the artwork, the next step is to arrange the delivery of the piece. Shipping costs, if required, are extra. The remaining amount on the painting is collected once the painting is received.
Good To Know:
Revisions: Each design project comes with a standard of 2 edits included free of charge. Every additional revision will be charged at $20 per round if the total time of revision does not exceed 30 minutes. Additional revisions will be calculated based on a rate of $30/hour until completed to your satisfaction.
Timeline: If your wedding is happening in a particularly busy season, It's good to secure your date ahead of time. Let's get started sooner rather than later.
Deposit: I collect a security deposit before I can secure your date in my calendar. My policy is 50% of the project total for those under $5,000 and 25% for those over $5,000. Projects under $250 don't require a contract, but you can request one and I'll set that up for you.
All fees listed include HST at 13%.